EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalency preferred.
- Ability to read and write English required.
- One-year guest service experience in a family or formal dining environment preferred. Casino Food & Beverage experience preferred.
- Must have valid Food Handlers Card, Liquor License, and IGC Badge when working.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Illinois Gaming Commission.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends, as well as flexible shifts.
- Pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Must have good communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills, including a positive, friendly, and outgoing attitude, common courtesy towards others and the ability to deal successfully with stressful situations.
- Must be able to stand 50% of shift, walk 45% of shift, and sit 5% of shift.
- Must have the ability to withstand noisy and smoke-filled environments.
- Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with arms and hands.
- Must regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds.