High school diploma or GED required.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc.):
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Illinois Gaming Commission.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications such as word processing, email, spreadsheets, and databases to include excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Reviewing inventory stock levels and placing orders to maintain par levels.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Organizational skills.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Communicate effectively with outside contacts and all levels of team members.
- Obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses/certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.